17.1.12

Never doubt in the dark what god told u in the light

Father in heaven, I pray that I am fully have faith in u without doubt. I pray that u are clearing my doubt when I pray. Jesus lord, help me to truly believe in you, and do what u would do in all situations. Papa, change my attitude lord to become a holy woman which keep my passion to follow u.

Papa, I know that shouldn't gossip about my friends. Help me to stop it lord. I don't want to hurt my friends. I feel so sorry about it, help me to tight up my tongue, and only saying fruitful word. Always encourage people instead of discourage people. Father lord, purify me, cleanse my heart, clean up all my evil thoughts, and only doing good to my believer friends and unbeliever friends. Lord, I need your help, I can't help myself but u. You are my sovereign lord. I am lifting up all my plans to u. I need u holy spirit to lead me, guide me and protect me. Father, sorry for what I have done in the past few weeks. I know that I become an inconsiderate person, and become a self-centered person. I will say sorry to my friends. Lord, help me to get going and let go the past. I want to follow u in the rest of my life and let people to know that u are my god, my saviour. Nothing can compare with you love. Thanks for have mercy on me, love me and caring me more that I care of myself, as well as know me even before I was born.

Father lord, I pray that I can change my job to Sydney SKM and have a pay rise and financial breakthrough lord. I pray that I can start preparing my architectural exam once I moved to Emma's house. Lord, I love u, I miss u, pls always show your presence with me lord.

All my prayers in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

posted from Bloggeroid

標籤: