11.12.11

Long time haven't type my blog and pray...

It's has been a long time not praying to god. I feel so bad and disconnected. So, I will start put my prayer on my blog everyday. Tell god what I have been doing. Ask him for direction and protection. OK, let's start!!

Dear papa,
Please forgive me for what I have done wrong in 2011, I know that I have been doing wrong (or not the right thing) in my life, please forgive me. I pray that the Holy Spirit will living inside me. Lead me the way you want me to be and protect me from the evil things or something that you don't like. Lord Jesus, I pray that I can have show people the Love you gave me, I don't know how to deal with my situations now. I feel like so lost. Papa, please forgive me and help me let go of them, let got my worries, my pain, and my anger. Heal my wounds Lord, my heavenly father. you are my shelter, you are my sovereign lord. Help me to let go my relationship. Help me to love people around me. Help me to forgive people that against me.

I pray for Matthew and lift him up to you Lord, I pray that he will treat Jo well. Father lord, I pray that you will soften his heart and lead him to the church Lord. I also pray for Jo and lift her up to you Lord, Papa, she is a nice girl, I pray that you will also soften her heart and I can pass on your message to her lord. Help me to show your mercy and love to them lord. I know that I did wrong to Matthew, Papa, help me to restore the relationship, I dunno how, but I know that you will show me.

I also pray for Irvin, I pray that he will come to you and seek your face lord, I pray that he will continue to know that you are his god, his friend and his dad. I also lift up Frankie to you Lord, I pray that his career will be protected by you Lord, I pray that he can find a new job in Brisbane. I also pray that he will have a good health as he has high blood pressure and his work has been given him so much pressure. Father Lord, I pray that he will love his co-workers and show them your mercy. I pray that He can work well with his co-workers, or show him what you want him to do in his work place. Jesus, I also pray for Monica, I pray that she will follow you for the rest of her life. I pray that she will open her heart to you lord, I pray that every message from the pastor will stamp into her heart lord.

I also lift up Camie and Kelvin to you lord, as they are travelling now, I pray that they will have a joyous trip ever with your presence lord. I pray that they will have a safe trip travelling around.

Lord, I also lift up Cindy to you lord, I pray that she will have a wonderful and safe trip to drive back home. I pray that you will provide all her needs. I also lift up our Dgroup members to you lord, I pray that they will have the concrete foundation in you Lord, nothing can destroy or distract their heart to you lord.

Father, I also lift up my relationship to you, Father god, I pray that you will show me who is my husband that the one you have prepare for me. Papa, I pray that I can be patient and wait for the one, instead of looking around and just to find one that do not believe in you. Jesus Lord, you are King of King and Lord of Lord, help me to fight the loneliness, emotion problems, low self-esteem and stress, Holy spirit, please keep guarding my heart to find the one who love you Jesus. Help me on my job situations, help me to feel motivate in my job, help me to love my job, Lord, and help me to have my pay-rise. Papa, I also lift up my future accommodation to you Lord, I pray that I can find somewhere to stay that I can afford. Father, show me should I buy a car, show me should I move to another city. Jesus Lord, I pray that I will lift up all my worries to you and I will be worries free person. Thank you Jesus, Papa and Holy spirit, I love you Lord. I really really love you. Show my the way and what am I going to do in 2012.

All my prayers in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

標籤: