25.10.10

I miss u much... 19 Oct 2010

I wanna call u now, however u are at work and I think you must be busy on your work, so don't wanna bother u.>< I wish we are close by, and I can meet up with u all the time. I also feel guilty that I didn't login to my skype last night. When I received your msn message this morning. I feel bad. I wad thinking to call u. Then I remembered last time when I call u in the morning, your voice make me feel so cold. Like u a almost want to loose your temper. That's really stopped my desire to call u.
I got a question in my heart, do u miss me? Do u love me? I haven't hear the sweet word form u for a long time. It makes me feel we are so far away, not only physically, but also our heart.
I keep thinking should we end this relationship? It's hard for me and for u ad well. I am looking forward to see u in march 2011. I feel exciting about it, but seems you are not. You said why I am coming back as I have to stay longer to compensate the waiting period of my PR. Seems u want me to come back as earlier to hk as I can. However, u didn't promise me anything. You didn't tell me that u wanna merry me in the future. Although I know we just start this relationship. Your promise will keep me feel safe. I dunno why we have start this relationship, really.. dunno.. Why u choose me.
I also have another feeling that, when u look at me from a distance, I may attract u in some point. However, when u get closer to me, know what I've been doing, and know me more than before, will u start to regret your decision? Regret u did come over to visit me and start this relationship?
I'm afraid u dun like or love me anymore. Can u please tell me what do u think? Mood: depressed

標籤: