6.8.10

"I love you more than words can say"

I have received some gifts from Hong Kong today. Pillow, Dessert book, Mentholatum and Nasal Inhaler and some stuffs for I-touch, which all are surprised!! Feeling be loved!!

On Jul 13 '10, I received the gift ordered by John, which he had ordered an iTouch for me. I was so happy. However, since then does he knows that how many nights I had tears on my face when I m alone.

I keep telling myself to thinking positive, it's really hard to do it.

I was thinking to give up in this relationship, also trying to encourage myself to change prespective, and keep telling myself that he loves me. Like the back of the iTouch stated "I love u more that words can say... By john' but I found that it's getting harder and harder to convince myself.

Father god, I know that everything is in your control. I don't Have to worry anything. So I am going to lift up all the burdens related to this relationship to you lord. I ask for peace in my mind and joy in my heart. I pray that I can fall asleep without tears. All my prayers in Jesus name, amen!

標籤: