27.12.11

Day 4

Dearly Papa,

Sorry that I didn't pray for so many days. Please forgive me. Father god, I thank you that you always behind me, to back me up. I thank you that you always next to me, to show me love. I thank you that you always in front of me, to protect me and lead me your way.

Father Lord, I lift up my career to you, I pray that I can find a new job in Melbourne. Papa, I still have that wish/ dream in my mind, and I believe that you have given me that dream. I pray that I will have a financial breakthrough, that I will have a pay-rise. I pray that I can find a job which have 60k per year. Father God, tell me if I am asking for too much. Holy spirit, speak to me obviously.

Papa, I also lift up my future partner to you lord. I pray that I will find the holy man to become my husband, I pray that God, you will show me who he is. I also pray that he will love you and put you in his first priority lord. I pray that two of us will growth in you lord. Help me to prepare myself to be the holy woman lord. Take away the temptation from me lord. I love you lord, and really love you, please keep my heart in you lord. Please don't anything separate us lord. I need you and thank you for my saviour Jesus.

All my prayers in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen

標籤: