15.12.11

Day 3 - Dead end, Expect God to act!

Papa, how are you today? It's raining outside when I woke up early. It makes my mood down a little bit. I miss you Lord Jesus. Sorry I didn't talk to you yesterday. I feel bad, but I know that you will forgive me.. heh. :P

Papa, I have a question, why John always suddenly talk to me. I know that I am thinking too much. Help me Lord, to for give him and let go the feeling of him. Jesus, help me please, every time when he talks to me, I will keep thinking of him for few days. I don't like that feeling, help me to take away this feeling.

On the other hand, should I change my job to Woodhead? Lord, please show me the sign obviously. Let me know which company should I join. I want to go to Melbourne, Papa, is that my next destination? Should I go there? Let me know Lord. I need your guidance, lead me where you want me to be, show me what I need to do. Father lord, I wanna apply the job in Melbourne - Lyons Architect. Please open the door for me. I need a new working environment and studying environment.

I also pray for my relationship lord, I lift up my future husband to you Jesus. Papa, I pray that I will know the one that you prepared for me in the future. I pray that you will be the only one God we both serve and love. I pray that he is the holy man in You Lord. Holy spirit, help me to be patient and wait for that guy in my life. Help me not too look around and attracted by the non-believers. Father Lord, I praise you, I love you and I admire you. Holy spirit, keep my passion to seek god's face and my passion to serve god.

All my prayers in Jesus Mighty name, Amen