12.12.11

Day 2 - Habakkuk 2:3 - When God Says Wait

Thank you papa for your word today.

"For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay" Habakkuk 2:3 NIV

Papa, thank you that I can sleep early last night and woke up early this morning. Thank you that I can read your word which telling me you have put my dream to me, although the answer didn't come straight thru, as you want me to be patient and learn to trust in you. I know that you didn't say no to my dream, just saying not yet and need to train me up a little bit more. Papa, thank you for giving me friends in Brisbane. I can feel that they care about me. Thank you so much that you are my god, my saviour. Thank you that emotionally I feel much better than last week. Thank you so much that you give me friends at work as well.

Jesus, I pray for my work situations and financial break through. I pray that I can get the experience I need for my APE before this coming Feb, so that I can fill in my logbook. I pray that I can have proper pay rise to 55k p.a.+ super. I pray that I can finish the book I promise Michael to finish. I pray that I can finish my logbook tonight as well as start writing my experience summary of 2000-3000 words.

Holy spirit, I pray that I can keep doing the right things, please guide me through and thank you that I can talk to matthew as a normal co-worker as well as a friend. Thank you god for all you have done in my life and answer my prayers quickly. Thank you very much and I love you Lord.

I will keep praying for my health, my family in overseas to keep seeking your face, my studies in APE, my career, my financial breakthrough and knowing what you want me to do in 2012.

All my prayers in Jesus Mighty name, Amen!!

標籤: